SMITH LEONARD PLLC
As a former managing partner and one of the founding partners of Smith Leonard, Ken Smith brings over 40 years of leadership and experience to the Smith Leonard team. While well-versed in assurance services for many different industries, he leads Smith Leonard’s furniture practice and authors the monthly publication, Furniture Insights®.
Smith’s industry specializations include manufacturing, distribution, retail, service and transportation. His specialties include financial due diligence, financing alternatives, budget and forecasting models, and general business consulting.
Smith holds a B.S. in Business Administration, Accounting from High Point University. He grew up in High Point, N.C., where he still lives with his wife, Sandra. They have two children and five grandchildren. When not working, Smith enjoys golf and other sports, regular trips to the YMCA and, above all, the time spent with his family – whether it’s relaxing on the beach or trying to keep up with his grandchildren.
– American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
– North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants – Member
– American Home Furnishings Alliance – Member
– Kiwanis Club of High Point – Past President and Member
– Guilford County Economic Development Alliance – Past Chair
– High Point Chamber of Commerce – Member and Past Chair
– High Point Economic Development Corporation – Past Chair
– High Point Regional Health Systems – Board Member and Past Chair
– High Point University – Board of Visitors
– High Point United Way – Member, Past Chair and 2016 Campaign Chair
– High Point Chamber of Commerce – Distinguished Citizen of the Year 2014
– High Point Enterprise – Citizen of the Year 2017
– String and Splinter Club – Member and Past President